Busy Mainland professional firm has opening for their front desk. Ideal candidate will:
- Answer multi-line telephones (light to moderate volume), take messages.
- Welcome clients visiting in-person in professional manner.
- Utilize MS-Outlook to receive, send, and forward e-mails (with attachments); set appointments and meetings; and maintain contact lists.
- General office clerical tasks such as data entry, light typing, filing to support client core staff.
- Follow office procedures and systems. Will train.
This is a full-time temporary assignment scheduled to last until mid-April.
Hours: Monday thru Thursday 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM; Friday 10 AM to 6 PM. 30 min lunch break. (Bring lunch recommended, but plenty of eating places nearby)
Free onsite parking.
Dress code: Business casual – Slacks; button-down shirt or blouse, closed-toed, flat-soled shoes. Masks are required.
Preference will be given to candidates with proof of COVID vaccination.
Northfield, New Jersey 08226
$14 to 16 per hour